Refunds and exchanges are usually processed within 1-2 weeks upon receipt of your package. We highly recommend returning using a registered postal service with a tracking number which will assist in our responses to you when a return or exchange has not yet been processed.
No problem, as long as the product is in the original packaging, and in the condition you received it, we will accept your return. Do note that all refunds are for the cost of the product only and do not include the shipping cost.
Contact us and we will arrange to have a replacement sent to you if it cannot be repaired.
As long as the product has not been sent for picking and packing in the warehouse you can cancel your order. Please contact us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel. If the item has left our warehouse please wait for the item to arrive before organising a return. Do note that you will have to bear the postage costs of the return.
HOW SHOULD I ORGANISE A RETURN/EXCHANGE?
- Contact us so that we can access your returns/exchange request.
- If the return/exchange is applicable, we will send you a confirmation to advise you of this.
- Include in your returns package, your original invoice.
- We recommend using a registered postal service with a tracking number.
- Customers have 14 days to return the product back to our office. If nothing is received within the 14 days, the return/exchange case will be closed.
This refund policy is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory laws.
For any enquiries relating to an existing order or return/exchange, please contact us at 0425327647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.